Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hurray!!!


Something Monumental just happened in my life and I'm bursting to tell everyone about it!!!  I finally found Nina Hollier again and have started catching up with her!!  Nina is from Surrey, England.  I'm from Fruitland, Idaho.  We met while she was spending a year in America as an exchange student at my high school.   And we've been best friends ever since.  We've probably only seen each other three times in the last fifteen years though.  I pretty much lost track of her after we moved to Connecticut.  But I'm such a miserable letter writer anyway, I had almost no hope of getting back in touch with her.   
Enter Facebook.  I had been on for about a month before I realized that I should look for her there.  I searched and her profile came up.  You know how when you do that, most of the time there are about five hundred other people with the same name, all over the globe?  Well, there was only one hit for her name and I about did a back-flip for joy when it came up!!  I can't believe how excited I am!  It is fantastic to be able to connect with my best friend again after so long and being so far away.   Doesn't she look great!?  I love her so much!!


1 comment:

Jut and Char said...

Tell Nina hi for me and congrats on finding your friend.
Char