Thursday, September 18, 2008

You know that feeling. . .

       When you walk into a room, say your garage, meaning to clean it, but you can't get started because there's just so much to do?  The overwhelming-ness of the task paralyzes you and you just walk back out again.  Apply the same concept to posting stories on your blog.  You seriously can't write one hundredth of the stuff that goes on in your life.  But you've still gotta try.  
        I've got over three thousand pictures on my computer waiting to tell their stories--and that's just since we've had a digital camera.  I know you probably have the same problem.  I guess we just take 'em one at a time and keep trying. . .  Slow and steady, posts the page.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I totally understand! Thanks for updating! I love to check in on you guys!